Hikari Wheat-Germ Formula Medium 2 Kg
A highly nutritious, easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for baby through adult koi. Developed through many years of breeding experience, this highly nutritious diet is extremely effective in cooler climates that experience a winter season.
An Ideally Sized Pellet
- Offers rapid acceptance and accelerated digestive capacity
- Developed to offer proper form and excellent skin condition
- The floating pellet allows most koi ready access to the nutritional package
A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Colder Water & Enhanced Digestion
- Contains high levels of wheat-germ which reduces the chance of bloat or swim bladder issues
- Carefully selected ingredients help give the white areas of your koi a translucent depth and higher gloss appearance
- Added vitamins and minerals like vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C support fertility and desirable growth characteristics while supporting immune system health
Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish, and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
For 64-86°F (18-30°C) – Feed two to four times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within five minutes.
For 41-64°F (5-18°C) – Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within five minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
Below 41°F (5°C) – Do not feed your fish.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 32.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 4.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 12.0%|