Who doesn’t love sitting near a pristine water body or a soothing koi pond, but maintaining a pond takes a lot of efforts. We first have to understand water chemistry and the work of beneficial bacteria in our fish ponds. We also have to accept a little alga in our pond as it is a part of the ecosystem. Maintaining pristine clear water in our pond is easy with the use of ultraviolet light but removing debris and unwanted stuff i.e. fallen leaves or cleaning of boulders is must job to do.
Our Pond maintenance program includes:
- Checking and cleaning of pond filters.
- Cleaning of pebbles/stones.
- Removing of Algae and other debris
- Draining of existing water and refilling fresh water in the water body.
- Complete cleaning of the linear/bed of the water bodies if required.